The kids and I went for a walk this morning. It was cloudy, and rained at times, but we still had a great time. We stopped to watch a train go by and look for some fish along the way
The looks I got when I said say "cheese."
A cave they made while it was raining.
Emma's not so sure about the train we hear coming down the tracks.
Okay now she loves it!
Looking for fish . . . .
Love his smile and his laugh is contagious!!!!
Our beautiful little girl.
Our handsome little man.
So cute! Love the faces when you said smile!!! Whats with all the rain in Texas? is that normal? Love Emma's pink shoes, are they cowboy boots? So cute!
ReplyDeleteWho knows about the rain...it's so hit or miss!! Luckily the storms are usually pretty quick:). The boots....oh of course they are another pair of rain boots!!! It's funny because as soon as there's a hint of rain the rain equipment is out in full force. Wow those boots look bright....think I might hide them:)
ReplyDeleteI love Emma's boots. The weather is cooling off here. What about Texas? It does seem like there has been more rain than I'd think. The kids are making the most of it. Grandma Pam
ReplyDeleteThe kids LOVE the rain and are learning to love the thunderstorms. It's getting cooler here and has been raining quite a bit . . . hopefully not enough to slow down the house!!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't hide the pink boots, just get ones to match! Lol!
ReplyDeleteI might keep hers . . .but I am definitely NOT getting ones to match :)
ReplyDelete