Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Scriven Family Chatter

I had to share these . . .

Guess How Much I Love You
Emma: "Tyler guess how much I love you?"
Tyler: "How much?"
Emma: "I love you all the way to Disneyland."
Tyler: "Wow, that's a lot Emma. Are you sure you love me that much?"
Emma: "Yes!"
Tyler: "Guess how much I love you?"
Emma: "How much?"
Tyler: "I love you all the way to heaven."
Emma: "I love you too Tyler."

An Update for Santa
Grandpa Steve was chatting with us that we'd better write Santa another letter to make sure he has our new address. So Tyler and I sat down today to write a new letter. But just as we did he said "Mom, we don't need to write another letter. Great-grandpa will tell Santa when he flies by on Christmas Eve."

5 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing I have ever heard! You have such sweet kids. Don't you hope they will always stay that sweet and love each other that much forever (you might just have to void out the teenage years:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our kids are so special. I'm sure grandpa will be loving every moment on Xmas. Can't wait until you are all settled in your house. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute!
    So excited to follow your blog! :)
    XO
    Kells~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! They are so cute and love each other so much. It's precious. Sorry for the delay in responding...still no Internet at our house:(

    ReplyDelete