Monday, June 28, 2010

Baseball Camp

Today was Tyler's first day of baseball camp. He has been looking forward to camp for months and couldn't get out the door fast enough this morning. Dave stayed to watch the whole camp today and Emma and I came over in the afternoon. As I sat there and watched Tyler I became overwhelmed with pride. He hustled after the ball, listened closely to the coach, and tried to apply all of the techniques he was being taught. I looked over at Dave and could tell he was feeling the exact same thing. It was really a treasured mommy moment for me. Watching Tyler's love for the game and love of playing the game is truly an amazing experience. Tyler you are such a wonderful young man! You will be able to achieve anything in life with your determination and work ethic. You remind me so much of another amazing man I know . . . . Your father!!!!!!! Love you and can't wait to watch you play some ball this week.

Here are some pictures I took as he was leaving for camp today!



3 comments:

  1. What a great little guy. So full of excitement! Doesn't the camp last into the afternoon. It's hot here so I hope it's a little cooler there. Seems like Texas has a lot for the Scriven clan to do. Knock the ball out of the park Tyler. Grandma Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and sounds like so much fun! Wish we had baseball camps for little guys! Go Tyler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come see us Brandi . . .Tyler wants to go to a camp at UT next year (it's in Austin) for a baseball camp. The boys could go together and we could explore Austin.

    ReplyDelete