Sunday, September 19, 2010

Some Exciting News

The kids wanted to share some exciting news with all of you . . . .

For Tyler it has to do with baseball. What a surprise!!! After each game the coach picks a players to give the game ball to. Tyler received the game ball yesterday for hustling after the ball and shaking off a hit he took to the chest. It meant so much to Tyler. He wanted to show you his game ball and his new Halloween costume. I can't believe all of the Halloween stores are open already.


Emma also wanted to show you her Halloween costume and some of her new dance moves. She's always coming up with new ones these days.


Miss you all and can't wait to see some of you soon . . . .

4 comments:

  1. So cute, I love their excited little voices and I loved hearing your voice too Mama, miss you guys tons! I think you need to bring tinkerbell and the red ninja to Disneyland soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Congrats to Tyler for his game ball! Matthew got one at the end of last season and he thought it was the coolest thing :) Love the costumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I love the teamball.When we come to see you I'll be excited to see it. Halloween will so be here. You'll look so cute in you costumes. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Love their costumes!! Emma is getting so big!!!!
    So happy you had a great trip home!!!

    ReplyDelete