Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!!!

We had a wonderful Halloween weekend. It started Friday with Emma's party at school, followed by the Monster Mile on Saturday, and Halloween on Sunday. Throw in a birthday party, a couple of World Series games, some costume changes, and a little pumpking carving and you've got our weekend. We also had our first visit from the Great Pumpkin. Such a cute idea and I loved getting rid of all of our Halloween candy. Here come the pictures!!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! I loved all the adults dressed up. Please tell me more about the Great pumpkin...haven't heard about that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! The monster mile, looks very cool and crowded! I have never heard of the great pumpkin thing either, what is it? Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures of the kids, it sounds like you guys had a great October! I'm still having a hard time with Tyler being a Texas Rangers fan... but I guess I'll have to except it since ya'll live in TX now;) Miss you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I look at those pictures I sure wish I was there. So much to do and not enough time. This year Emma was our only visitor. We enjoy seeing her each year.She's seven! Give the kids a kiss for me. Mom

    ReplyDelete