Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tis the Season

This time of year is just amazing!!! I love the holiday season and experiencing it with children is such a treasure.

Our tree.


The stockings.


Emma dressed and ready for her school performance.


Another pose.


Tyler was so proud of Emma. She did such a great job.


Here's a little clip from the program . . . . Emma is in the middle of the front row. Sorry it's so blurry!!


3 comments:

  1. Love your tree! What a perfect spot for it, I love your staircase!! Emma is so cute. I just love this time of year and all of the things that come with it! Great job on her performance. I hope you all have a very blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karyn. This is such a wonderful time . . .lots of great family moments:) We wish you a wonderful holiday as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma looks so beautiful. her dress is just perfect for the holiday season. It's just too cute to see her in a dress. Mom

    ReplyDelete