You and David have such an adorable family!! I found your blog through Lindsay and Jeff. I have a blog too but it is set to private. I can send you an email invite if you would like. It is a fun way to keep in touch. Take care, Karyn
Thanks Karyn! We'd love to see your blog. Jeff and Lindsay were the ones who introduced us to the blog world :) Look forward to seeing more pics of your cute family and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!
We hope this is a fun way for all of our friends and family to stay updated on our life in Texas. All and all everyone has adjusted well . . . . but we still miss all of you.
Hi Nicole,
ReplyDeleteYou and David have such an adorable family!! I found your blog through Lindsay and Jeff. I have a blog too but it is set to private. I can send you an email invite if you would like. It is a fun way to keep in touch. Take care, Karyn
Thanks Karyn! We'd love to see your blog. Jeff and Lindsay were the ones who introduced us to the blog world :) Look forward to seeing more pics of your cute family and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!
ReplyDelete