It's hard to believe our little man is 5 years old today. It seems like just yesterday we were heading to the hospital during half time of the Superbowl to meet Tyler for the first time. Tyler is such an amazing young man and one of the things I love most about him is that he always has fun no matter what he is doing . . . including going to Medieval Times. The kids enjoyed the 2 hour Medieval tournament and feast. Although Tyler was so mesmerized by the knights that he didn't touch his dinner. The knights competed in a variety of different medieval games, including sword fighting and jousting. You have to eat with your hands, as they did during medieval times, and the kids thought this was great. I thought it was MESSY. He are some pictures of Tyler opening some presents earlier in the day and then from our trip to Medieval Times.
Nerf tag from Uncle Derek. This was a HUGE hit!
So glad Tyler had a great Birthday! I can't believe he is 5 either! Cool trio castle! Medieval Times looks like fun. Were either going to do that or Pirate one when we go to Disneyland in June!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun birthday!! The Medieval Times Castle looks like so much fun! I still can't believe our kids are one day apart! It looks like Tyler had a great 5th birthday!!
ReplyDeleteBrandi we loved Medieval Times and the kids are still talking about it non-stop. I think Matty would love it. Do you guys have Trio blocks too? We LOVE them.
ReplyDeleteKaryn I can't believe our kids are one day apart either. I was due 2/17 but Tyler was 2 weeks early. Nyla Stevenson (Matt and Julie's olderest) was born on my due date of 2/17 and will be 5 too. So crazy that we all have kids so close in age:) Hope you had fun celebrating Allison's b-day.
This was so much fun. The kids were a delight. Emma was hooked on the green knight. She wouldn't take off the tutu that uncle Derek gave her. I think we should do it again so I can figure out the plot that everyone else seemed to get. Mom
ReplyDelete