I don't know what's more exciting around here . . . Christmas or snow. I woke up to the kids screaming "It's snowing. Let's go outside. Hurry let's get our snow clothes on." Here are some pictures of us enjoying all of the snow.
The front of our house.
The view from our back porch.
Snow angels.
Taking a break from all of the fun for a picture.
Our little snowman!
Tyler tackling our snowman!
Being silly.
Tyler said his favorite thing to do in the snow is have a snowball fight. Here's him showing me his snowball face.
Emma said her favorite thing to do in the snow is run.
This is so much snow! I was cold when there wasn't any snow. Scary to thinks how cold I would be now. Your Dad is such a trooper. Great pictures of him on the scooter. Jack is on top of the computer desk looking at me. He was so glad to be home. He ran with his tail up and ran from one end of the house to another. Miss you all. Mom
ReplyDeleteHoly Snow! I never in a million years would have thought you would have snow in TX, let alone snow several times!!!! Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks Like So Much Fun!
ReplyDeleteI so miss the snow!!!
Looks like they had a blast!
Mom we miss you too!!
ReplyDeleteKelly and Brandi...They loved the snow. It was the snowiest day ever in the Dallas area. Guessing around 8-10 inches. It was crazy. Tyler had a snow day for school and Dave had 2 for work!!! Fun, fun. Dave's parents and Logan even got to enjoy the snow during their visit too:)