As promised . . . . here's a video clip of one of Tyler's 3 at bats today. He was 3 for 3 and made a couple of plays in the infield too. He was dressed for the 6:45 game by lunch time and could hardly wait for his game..
What a kid. I'm so glad Tyler finally can play on a baseball team. He's waited a long time. I love the video idea. Feels like we're right there. I think we're coming for 4th of July. Too bad baseball will be over. Mom
We hope this is a fun way for all of our friends and family to stay updated on our life in Texas. All and all everyone has adjusted well . . . . but we still miss all of you.
What a kid. I'm so glad Tyler finally can play on a baseball team. He's waited a long time. I love the video idea. Feels like we're right there. I think we're coming for 4th of July. Too bad baseball will be over. Mom
ReplyDeleteOh Mom . . .as we were chatting last night Tyler lives and breathes baseball. It's pretty cute:)
ReplyDeleteGo Tyler Go! What a great hit!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brandi. How's t-ball going?
ReplyDelete