Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Morning in the Playroom

Well I tried all morning long to get the kids to go outside and play with me. It was a beautiful morning so I made some suggestions . . . A bike ride, a walk, a trip to the park . . . But all I heard was "Mom we just want to stay home and play." So that is what we did for about 3 hours straight. In fact we had so much fun in the playroom that we decided to eat lunch up there on the block table and chairs we had just made.

Emma says she wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up so here she is practicing!


More practice.


Tyler was practicing too. Although he says he's going to play for the Yankees when he grows up!


Tyler and Emma play so well together. We are very lucky parents.


Having lunch in the playroom. How do you like our table and chairs?


Here's another video clip just for the grandmas. I know how much you love them. Tyler has been singing songs around the house all the time lately. He's practicing for a school performance next month. Here's a clip of him singing away. I am going to work on a video clip of him batting and reading ASAP. Both are amazing to watch!

4 comments:

  1. That table and chairs is great! I have never seen big lego's like that! My kids would LOOOOVE those! And the Yankee's??? What about the Braves. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karyn we LOVE these blocks. They are Brik Bloks and kids got them from my parents for Christmas (you can buy them on Amazon). Tyler is all Yankees because of his hero...Babe Ruth...who also shares his b-day...which he thinks is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma looks soooooo grown up! I love the big legos! Where did you find those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandi my parents got the blocks off of Amazon. I think they're called Brik Bloks and we LOVE them:)

    ReplyDelete