Friday, August 14, 2009

Cooking with Emma

Emma and I were hard at work this afternoon making cupcakes for a birthday party we are going to tomorrow. After we were done making the cupcakes, I asked her if she wanted to make frosting (Usually we have cupcakes without frosting . . . . I have to say I am often too lazy to make her everything free frosting in addition to her everything free cupcakes). Here was her response:

"Frosting, for me? Is it special frosting that won't hurt my tummy? I'm so excited. I love frosting."



I asked Emma if she liked the frosting and she said "It's really very great. I really like it."

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOh, that is so cute, I am so glad Emma has frosting that wont hurt her tummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute...it's makes the extra effort ALL worth it. Tyler was so excited for her too:)

    ReplyDelete