Monday, August 10, 2009

Some Things Never Change

Tyler still loves baseball. He'll take any chance he can get to play ball with his Dad, and anyone else in the neighborhood who wants to join in the fun.


Emma always wants to be part of the action. Whether it's baseball, playing at the park, swimming, or anything else . . . . she doesn't want to miss out on the fun.


Tyler and Emma still love playing together and Tyler still kisses her ALL the time!


We love Blacky. He's adjusting to life indoors and living without any breaks from all of the hugs and kisses Tyler and Emma shower him with daily.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, I love seeing pictures of your beautiful family. We miss you guys so much, but glad you guys are adjusting well to Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsday . . I'm trying to get the feel for this blogging stuff. We miss you too. I'm hoping we can plan a trip with you guys soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we just love this picture

    ReplyDelete