Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Play Time

Tyler and Emma have been having so much fun playing together lately. Tyler has this new thing where he asks Emma to go in their room with him. He then asks me to stay out and closes the door. If I hear anyone sounding like they might be upset, I'll go over to the door and ask if everything is okay. Tyler will reply "Mom I've got it. Can we please just play together by ourselves?." I'll usually overhear him give in to whatever Emma wanted so she won't get upset. Today we had the following conversation about playing:

Nicole: "Emma do you like to play with Tyler?"
Emma: "Yea, I really do."
Tyler: "You know why? It's because we like to trap stuff together, build stuff together, and do lots of stuff together. Emma did you know that I really love you?"
Emma : "Yea and I really love you too Tyler."

1 comment:

  1. So cool that the kids enjoy each other so much. Hope it always stays that way. With Tyler starting school soon I'm sure Emma will miss him. Mom

    ReplyDelete