Tyler: "Emma how's your sucker."
Emma: "Good, want to try it?"
Tyler: "Sure, thanks for sharing."
Tyler: "It's good Emma. Great idea to share."
Emma: "Yours is good too Tyler."
A few minutes go by and the kids continue to enjoy their suckers when I hear:
Tyler: "Emma I'm almost done with my sucker but I'm going to save the last bite for you."
Emma: "No thank you Tyler. I'm okay. You have it."
Tyler: "Emma, I'm going to save it for you just in case."
A few minutes more go by (Emma has now finished her sucker) when I hear:
Emma: "Okay Tyler I'm ready for my last bite."
Tyler: "I knew it. That's why I've been saving my last bite for you this whole time."
Emma: "Thank you Tyler."
I thought this conversation was just precious and was so proud of all of the wonderful manners I heard during the ride home.
No comments:
Post a Comment